love to chat

Focus Focus Focus... Not my strong point. Instead I enjoy life regardless of my focus.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

life

Hello,
It is very late Saturday night here, but I knew tomorrow would be busy and so I wanted to blog a quick note. I bet you all think I am the biggest prayer request beggar every known to man. :) Tomorrow morning I take my daughter to get her permanent driver's liscense please keep favor over her as she goes. She has come a long way, but parallel parking is a cannot. At least she tries and maybe her great smile will carry her through yet again.
I got the great news from the courts so this is my first week, not to have to think about what is happening marriage wise. However, I am going to post later about possible donations or ideas on how to raise money to pay my bills both medical and legal. If you have any ideas let me know and I will send my email your way. I am opening an account in the morning for people to donate for anyone who is interested. Every dollar helps. I know this is all so expensive, but I also know it is worth the fight to keep my kids in their home.
I conquered a huge task this week. I had some free card coupons I wasn't able to use, because card shopping is very intense for me they have to be perfect. Anyway, I finally went to Hallmark and used them. I bought cards. Well, I picked some anyway. It was something I used to do all the time, but had too many marriage reminders so I had been holding back. It was just one more area God freed me for this interim time.
Continue to pray Kevin has God's will in his life and I know he has to hit rock bottom so let it happen fast because I hate the way things are for him and us. I pray his parents get out of the picture and quit helping him so he can reach for the Lord only. Pray healing on our relationship whatever that is I definitely want God's will not mine. Everytime I get mine I feel like I am a baby Christian learning all over again what I failed to learn the first time.
It is becoming spring and I am moving from my spiritual winter into a new beginning spiritual springtime. Thank you God for carrying me through all this stuff. Help me to focus on you and thank you in advance for the financial blessings I have already gotten and for the attorney and medical fees that soon will be done.
Blessings,
Michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home