love to chat

Focus Focus Focus... Not my strong point. Instead I enjoy life regardless of my focus.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hear my cry oh Lord

Hello,

I have been blessed so much lately it has been awesome. Although many people wouldn't consider a lung cancer diagnosis and a divorce a blessing. I am learning not to look at those two "tornados" if you will "the storm" instead to keep my eye on Jesus. God is bringing me closer and closer everyday. It is amazing and I love what it is doing for my kids as well. I so appreciate everyone's prayer.
I have a need and I am going to post all the information Monday, but I am asking everyone to be in prayer about it in the meantime. My medical expenses and legal fees have been astrnomical and when praying to God about what to do I feel like I was lead to open an account used solely for those two things. I was in the middle of doing that when God said don't forget to spread the word. There are people who can donate to your fund. If you don't ask you rob other people of an opportunity to help. So, I am going to send out a blog and notes or letters to the family if you will and let them know what I am doing and I am believing that God will meet all these needs (especially the medical stuff) and I can not have that additional stress in my life.
As I walk through my life right now please know that God is with me and walking every step of it with me. I know things look and sound grim to some, but I see it as an opportunity for real growth to continue. Pray Jesus.
Michelle

1 Comments:

  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger Dawn said…

    I stopped by today and am wondering how you are!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home