love to chat

Focus Focus Focus... Not my strong point. Instead I enjoy life regardless of my focus.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

God is Good

I had a rough New Years Eve, but I am happy that everything is new. The Lord has given me a number of words and signs telling me to walk in faith not by sight and I pray this year I learn that better than ever before. Not because I am up for trials, but because I hate what I see so much. I love that man I married with all my heart, I just wonder what this new guy did with him. Things are nuts and yet we go on. I feel upbeat today and went back to work part of the day, it was scarey, but it was also good. Keep us in your prayers, tomorrow night we have family counseling and that is always emotionally draining. Have a great day. Thanks for the prayers and please keep on praying.

Michelle

3 Comments:

  • At 5:24 AM, Blogger kpjara said…

    Did you draw a 2007 Angel Card yet?

     
  • At 6:37 AM, Blogger Diane Viere said…

    Let us know how you are doing....so good to hear from you. How did the family counseling go?

    Remember...to daily, moment by moment LIFT your sights to the gifts of your life--you cannot focus on the blessings if you are focusing only on the trial. While we cannot have 100% control over what happens to us--we do have 100% control over how we react. Change your vision--lift your focus--don't let the Enemy keep you down. Your Creator is holding you up!

    I know that may come across as trite...and I don't mean it to. Nothing about depression is easy--but my experience has been that when we face it one step at a time, sooner, rather than later....our spirit is encouraged and lifted. That is my prayer for you this day.

    Diane

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger Andrew n Susan said…

    just belive that Good Take care all of our live.
    see my article! in
    http://andriaspeni.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home