love to chat

Focus Focus Focus... Not my strong point. Instead I enjoy life regardless of my focus.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Let go Let God cont...

Well interestingly enough and as we all know God is always at work. Don't get me wrong all of my lifes crisis are the same, but I see God in everyday. Last week my sister wrote about letting go and letting God and I decided to follow her lead, then at Bible Study Sunday night we were asked what stuck out in the chapter to us the most and my hubby said I guess it was when he was talking about letting God handle things, he went on to say it is the old saying let go let God that comes to mind. It was so wild. For a moment I thought maybe he had been on my blog. He isn't changing fast enough for me, but I know God is shaking him and us so he can perfect our relationship with him and then with each other. I hope we start learning quicker because this has been awful. Not only am I in the wilderness I am there without my best friend to talk to about the trials I encounter.

I pray in the spirit much more than ever before and take rest in that comforter God provided. One day I was doing it so much while my son was there I explained to him what it was. Later, that week he came to me and said are you still talking to the spirit world? I had to laugh, I explained again what that is about and he said well I think it is working dad seemed nicer to me today and he didn't even yell at you. It was so precious.

Keep us in your thoughts and prayer I know I am in a battle in my mind along with the spiritual things around us, because like alcoholics take one day at a time and never promise tomorrow,,,I am taking life one day at a time and right now I can't promise anyone tomorrow. Thank goodness I have God and a counselor here on earth, not to mention the love of friends and family.

See you later!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    I'm praising God for His goodness to you. Even just those little tokens (your husband saying "let go and let God"; Your son saying "I think it's working...") - they're evidence of God at work in your lives. Blessings to you today.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home