love to chat

Focus Focus Focus... Not my strong point. Instead I enjoy life regardless of my focus.

Monday, June 26, 2006

The trip

We went to KC this weekend to meet other bloggers that we have never met. It was a great time. For several reasons; first, I love it because we got to talk with other women and it is so easy for women to talk about anything; next, I love hearing other people talk about their relationships with the Lord; and third it gave me a chance to share my testimony on healing. After a lot of encouragment I have decided to share that here. Sorry guys, not today because it is a little long and I have a not so patient 9 year old wanting to play before I go to the doctor ands ee about having a kidney stone removed. But this week for sure.

I loved the way I got away and did something with my sister, met new people and just saw new things. I love the way women can laugh and make others laugh without even trying it is a great feeling. I will be reflecitng on the different peoples, things, and perspectives for months and I think it will always bring a smile to my face. I appreciate the way everyone was as excited as I was about being there and having faces with names. Many of them now know why my blog name is Love to Chat! Because quite simply I do love it. I can do it with my mouth and my hands and of course in my head and no, I am not talking about the other voices in my head I am talking about to the Lord.

It gave me a break from home stressed and gave me a chance to realize there is laugher out there in the world we just have to remember to seek it out. It was an amazing time thanks everyone for going and hopefully we will have the chance to do this in other places sometime so we can meet more fellow bloggers. Have a great Monday. Not just average, or okay I got through it but make it a great day!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger Shalee said…

    Michelle,

    I am so thrilled that you decided to come up. Thank you for making the journey and then sharing yourself with us.

    Looking forward to seeing your testimony, but just remember that there isn't a rush on it. Let God flow through you so that His light will shine through it. But I do agree that it needs to be shared.

    BTW, some pictures of the lunch are up. I'll get more up as soon as I can.

     
  • At 5:13 AM, Blogger Rebekah said…

    I had a great time on Saturday. I do wish I could've had the chance to talk more with each person. It has been fun to connect the "real" people to their writer's voices from the blogs. Fun, fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home