love to chat

Focus Focus Focus... Not my strong point. Instead I enjoy life regardless of my focus.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Faithful God

It is Tuesday and Monday went unbelievable well. I do have to confess
though I didn't get a quiet time in the word. I prayed and I sent up
praises but I feel very bad about it. See I went to the doctor thinking
I would be having surgery on a kidney stone that passed on the way
there. God is so good and so is his timing even when I remain a little
less than dedicated at times. I just talk to him so frequently
throughout the day sometimes I don't stop and get into the word. Still,
he is faithful.

I wonder how I would feel if he didn't show up for my prayers or
songs of worship? That's rhetorical of course because I know I would
feel lousy. I would be disappointed and wonder how a loving God could
be so heartles and yet I do it to him sometimes. Yes, I am sorry and I
try not to let it happen often but once is too much.

My goal is to stay so focused I can't forget to see him in the word.
I don't forget birth control (or didn't when I needed it) so I won't
forget to give God that time anymore. I want my kids to know the first
minutes in a day should be spent with the Lord. I know we all have
different times in the day but I want to give God my everything and that
means the morning for me I am at my best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home