love to chat

Focus Focus Focus... Not my strong point. Instead I enjoy life regardless of my focus.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

He is my sunshine!

I got up this morning after a rather intense evening, arrived in the kitchen to a starving 10 year old boy and found the dirty dishes. UGH! I started rambling about how there is nothing and I mean nothing worse than waking up to dirty dishes...I wasn't yelling just making a statement.
Then his sweet voice (I call him my conscience because his timing is the same as I know the Lord's would be if he were walking on earth today) says to me, "Well, mom not really the worst thing what if you woke up to a tornado, or a horrible fire, or one of us gone missing?" He continue to list the numerous other things that definitely would have been worse then two silly pans. He always knows how to brighten the day. He touches my life everyday with his words, actions and attitudes.
If I think about having a beer, he walks in. If I start to yell his eyes well up with tears. If I yell he tells me I had been doing so good. See he really is here to make me aware. I love how God works through all of the tools he loans us here on earth to speak to us. It doesn't matter yoru shape, size, age he loves you and will use you.

What will God use you for today? Who is speaking into your life and are you listening?

2 Comments:

  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger kpjara said…

    I'm so glad HE's at YOUR house, LOL! I miss the kiddo too...he does a great job at reminding me of how God sees us!

    Mine is probably the less conspicuous...like when I'm about to use a really bad word choice in a parking lot or inside the Big "W" and I look and see a child or a grandparent and I think...DOH! Then of course, there is my darling husband who is as near perfect as I've met...at least outwardly. So, I do try to follow his lead in those areas: Keeping my cool head and cooling my HOT head.

    Children most definitely speak into my life most often, either in life or in reading or even in entertainment.

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Miche said…

    My beautiful boy does the same for me. Both by challenging me, and reminding me of what is right. Aren't we lucky to have them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home