love to chat

Focus Focus Focus... Not my strong point. Instead I enjoy life regardless of my focus.

Monday, May 29, 2006

already there

I was reminded of some very important stuff this weekend and I can't wait to share. Let me start by sharing my story. As everyone out there in blogdom knows I have been struggling with my husband for several weeks. I found this weekend that he was having an internet relationship with a girl at work. Thankfully the Lord did reveal it before it went further.

Then Sunday he went to church with me and he said for me, but God was able to work in him. It didn't make much difference for him at first especially, but God was able to show me he was still in control even though my husband doesn't realize it. It was a renewed hope.

Then I was reminded that God has already prepared the door out of every storm we encounter. some storms last an hour, then a day even years at times, but the Lord has already won the battle and in every storm he is there and as the storm that Satan is pouring into our lifes the Holy Spirit is pouring out the covering and blessing that we are promised in the word. He is counter acting everything that we feel is killing us.

I know the storms will come but I know that every storm that will come in my life, God has given me and my husband and family a covering and we are already taken care of even when it seems like we are alone, I know God still loves us and we are going to be okay! Thank God for his faithfulness in a world where it seems that is the unheard of.

We have a long ways to go, but the door of communication is open and i know as a Christian it has to stop (his relationship) but I have laid it at the Lords feet and I am awaiting his command on what to do. I know that we must forgive and keep no account for wrong doing but I also know I am a precious child of God and I can't allow this to continue. Thankfully that long weekend has allowed him to see it too. I am scared, but I know my father is with me and I know I don't need to interfere with what he is doing. God is starting the healing process.

Please pray for both of us and the girls that felt this was okay. It was a mother daughter team and they have been trying for awhile he was weak and he got involved but God knows no one is innocent here. I pray the Lord to protect us, to reveal to us, to care for us, remind us of his love, mercy and forgiveness and we can offer it back. God thank you for who I am in you and please keep control of this situation!

5 Comments:

  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger kpjara said…

    I am so glad things got better and that God is so true to His Promises in marriage. I pray K receives such wisdom from God and is able to seek forgiveness first from God and then RECEIVE His grace and mercy and can then offer himself as a husband, back to you!

    I think sometimes...in your journey through all those years of cancer, this trial may be one that only YOU could get through after going through THAT! Both Paul and I are amazed at how incredible you have been through this hell! I love you and am here for you...call me!

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Blogger great2beme said…

    Thanks Kim, trust me it is God's grace that is allowing me to go through this struggle and not be angry. Maybe I have finally lost my marbles but I love him like never before. I am hurt but I love him more. I love you I will call tomorrow.

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger GiBee said…

    God is so faithful and our ever present comfort. Still praying for you!

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger great2beme said…

    Thanks for the prayers I always want them and need them but right now especially because Satan is trying to give me despair and lies, with people praying against this in agreement with me God's wisdom and love will prevail.

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger tam said…

    Truly, this post sounds the strongest you have sounded in a few posts. Isn't that just like God?

    I really loved the imagery you gave with the storms the enemy is pouring in all the while God's covering is there...

    I am still praying for you...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home